Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Giggles

There is no more joyful sound than Eliora's giggles. When she heads to the dining room table, you know it's giggle time. She likes me or Lukas to chase her around it - she's getting faster by the day! And she giggles uncontrolably the whole time. I only wish I could record it for you, you would certainly smile.
Sometimes she brings such tears of joy to my eyes. This tiny life is in my care and she loves me unquestioningly because I'm her mom. Like right now she's sitting next to me in her high chair eating a grilled-cheese sandwich and broccoli bites. She has cheese all over her face and hands, and every time she looks me in the eye she smiles a huge grin and giggles. She would also LOVE to get her cheese-covered fingers all over the keyboard, too I'm sure!
Last night Lukas and I were sitting on the couch watching her play, when she decided she needed to be on the couch too. Only she is never still, so she had to stand on the couch, then sit, then climb all over the two of us, then stand again, then fall back, then sit, then stand...She giggled uncontrollably the whole time, and so did we.
But now I must go, broccoli is being launched to the floor, each piece that lands getting a victorious grin from Eliora. There goes another!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home