Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 07, 2007

Oh Joy!

I've got about 2 minutes before E wakes up from her nap - just wanted to post some of her silly musings today:

"I've got two eyes, so I can see...I've got...four tongues!"

(very loudly, while I'm on the phone) "Auuuuuugahhhhh!! I'm a HIPPOPOTAMOS!"

"I put a little bit of water on the poodle...his feet were dirty from walkin' around on the ground."

"I just want a little bit of lick!" (no, E, you can't eat butter) "Just a little bit of lick!"

"Help!...The pillow is on my ear!"

"Oooohhh...this is beautiful mommy..." (holding up a baby boy's snowsuit at a garage sale)

Thats all for today....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

You've gotta love those!

My stepdaughter, Lila, is 6 now...but she can still spout off some winners =o)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Don't they just say the CUTEST things ever? Today when I picked Justin up from school, he was telling me about his practice today for the "Little Red Hen" play tonite, he said "I was just so proud of myself that I almost cried." As he said this his lip quivered as if he was about to cry right there! Then I probed (not excited of him being 'proud') why, he said because he just couldn't believe that he FINALLY got all the parts right. Hee hee, I just gave him a big ole' hug. SO CUTE!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home