Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 16, 2006

And the girth grows on...


Thought I'd update you with another look at how the babe groweth within. I had to give both front & side views because the side view is ENORMOUS!!!

Maybe part of it is just the dress, but I've resigned myself to the knowledge that I carry babies LARGE.


The other day in the Post Office a girl 9 mos. pregnant said "oh, are you due any minute too?" I said "oh, not necessarily until December" She said "Oh, I'm due any minute, and the doctor says the baby's almost 6lbs.!"
Ok, so um...I'm due the 10th of December and the doctor says my baby's about 6 lbs. too...

As much as I joke, I really am thankful that the baby is growing well and as far as they are able to tell is doing just fine. It's so amazing to be kicked from inside by teeny-tiny feet and punched by itsy-bitsy hands. It's fun just to guess - oh was that a foot? Or maybe a knee? It's so amazing to know there is a tiny life growing within. Gives a whole new perspective to how we are "fearfully and wonderfully made."

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Amen sister . . . I loved this post. We laugh at the bloat factor. Some days I can barely move, and then I seem to deflate the next and feel great! Unfortunately, the last big bloat day was on a doctor's visit, and I tried to convince the doctor that the spike in weight was just bloat . . . he gave me an amused - uh-huh. But seriously! The next day on my home scale I had lost 3-4 lbs! The more I read on pregnancy, and talk with friends, the more I am amazed at how unique each person's experience is, and how we all carry, and look a little different. I love it! You are BEAUTIFUL!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

When I read the title of the post... you know what I am singing to myself, don't you...
la da da da dee, la da da da doe...
:o)

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting!!! You look wonderful! I got big quick too, but slowed down the last couple of months. I remember that incredible feeling of baby moving around inside, it's just so amazing!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger rachel said...

See you soon!...

6:24 AM  
Blogger The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Won't be long now, try to get some sleep while you can!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home