Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 09, 2008

Joy of Marriage

Congratulations Zach & Lori!
It seems like just yesterday Zach was writing home about this young woman and now she is his beloved wife. Weddings are always special, but just thinking about Zach & Lori brings tears of joy to my eyes because they have sought to hononr God first in every aspect their lives individually and as a couple. I pray my children will be able to get to know their aunt and uncle and follow their Godly example. God bless you two!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Zachy is married? WOW I feel old...I remember him (and tyler - they kinda go hand in hand) being in 6th grade....Congrats to the both of them! God will bless their marriage when they seek to honor Him in every aspect!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home