Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

It's all in the cupholder...


Today as E and I strolled through Wal Stuff Mart I had to laugh at the photo on a carseat box.
The picture on the front is of a smiling 4-ish little boy quietly reading a magazine with his sippie cup neatly settled into the cupholder. Yes, if you purchase the deluxe model with pull-out cup holder and magazine rack, your little one will have hours of car-ride excitement.

The cupholder would be a wasted expense for my little one, sad to say. The cup would be up, down, all around the car, but definitely NOT in the cupholder when she decided she wanted to take a sip. Then while driving 65 mph down the highway I would unbuckle my belt, reach around searching for lost cup only to find it under the seat. Then we must pull over, get out of the car, reach under seat and grab sippie cup for screaming baby. But the cupholder would not be empty, oh, no it would be a wonderful place to stash shoes and socks, which are the most exciting things to play with in the car. Instead of the cupholder, I'll just be sure to pack some extra cups and all will be well.

Just wanted to make a note for my faithful readers....Due to an overwhelming desire to nap and eat animal crackers during the afternoon, my blogging is sparce. Hopefully once June hits, the nautiousness will be over and I'll be my old self again. Until then, checking once every 2 weeks might see an update or two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home