Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's Spiring!

If you know me, you know I never hear the weather predictions. I never know from one day to the next what the weather will bring. I like to be surprised, I guess. And when I wrote the last post I had no idea spring was just a day away!

Yesterday E and I went to the park and played on the swings (and in the mud!) for an hour, just soaking in the fresh air. The back of my jeans got all muddy and E decided to see if dirt doubled as chocolate, but we had a good time and slept well last night.

I have no idea how long the warm weather will last, it can snow in May around here, but rain or shine, I'm geared up to get outside!

Psalm 148:1-6
Praise the Lord!
Praise the LORD from the heavens;
Praise him in the heights!
Praise him, all his angels;
Praise him, all his hosts!
Praise him sun and moon,
Praise him all you shining stars!
Praise him you highest heavens,
and you waters above the heavens!
Let them praise the name of the LORD!
For he commanded and they were created,
And he established them forever and ever;
He gave a decree, and it shall not pass away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home