Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 15, 2006

Projects...


Ah, canning time. The smell of cinnamon & apples cooking.
This has been my project for the past two days and the result is 14 quarts of oh-so delicious apple pie filling canned and to be given away before I eat it all!

The recipe I use is available from the Clemson Extension website (which I do not have at my fingertips, but search it and you'll find yummies galore!)

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

Oh yum, Rebecca. 'Wish that I lived closer. I can almost smell the apples cooking in your house as I look at the picture. I bet little E got to lick one of the spoons! :oP
My favorite time of year.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home