Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 29, 2006

Musings...from a 2 year old...

" I paintin'...yep...I paintin'!"


Those were little E’s sentiments yesterday as she expressed her artistic abilities with a "paint with water" book.
Here are some other quotes of the day:
"I need stickers on my leakin’"
"I not scared…" (as she runs and hugs my leg)
"I sleeped all day!"
"Sompin’ weird…I weird (hee hee hee)"
"Daddy...he wash his neck."

And (especially for Rachel...)

here is our new door made by my one true love. Don't you love it???!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

I do love it. Did I mention that I love it? And....I really love your new door. Big smiles go to my bro! :oD

Those were fun phrases from the little one! :o) "I paint, I'm a painter!"

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new door is so cute! :) I love hearing about the things Eliora says! Thanks for sharing them! :) Have a great day!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home