Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 22, 2006

Creator God

"...He made the stars also." Genesis 1:16

About 4 years ago my pastor was going through a series on creation and this passage has always stuck in my head. Today as I was making up a coloring sheet for little E about creation, it stood out to me again.
That phrase "He made the stars also" is tossed in there like nothing. Like "Oh, yeah, he made a few stars." WHAT?? Talk about understatement. There are millions and billions and trillions and billions of trillions of stars out in the universe that we have not even discovered yet and God puts it in his Word like it was nothing, just a drop in the bucket.

Isn't our God so Awesome?

Do you realise how puny our earth, moon & sun are compared to some stars that exist? Yet God made them to display His glory - so man would look up at the sky and have no excuse to deny that there is a creator God.

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made..."
Romans 1:20

Shout to the Lord!
All the Earth let us sing -
Power, and Majesty, Praise to the King!
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your Name,
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You,
Forever I'll stand!
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home