Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wuv....twu wuv....


June 19, 1997. In walks a tall, handsome red-head, and our lives have never been the same.
Today marks 10 years since my true love and I first laid eyes on each other. He can still remember what I was wearing that night. We spent endless hours that summer talking about who knows what, and very quickly became best friends. By the end of that summer I knew if I was ever going to get married, He would be the one.
Ten years later we have been married nearly 5 years, have two children and are more in love than we could ever imagine.
I praise the Lord for bringing us together and keeping us together.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across this same photo two days ago in my computer desk drawer and put it in my Bible. (a reminder for me to pray for you and your family) I praise the Lord for how He brought you both together and all that He is doing in your lives! You are a wonderful sister-in-law, Becca! Love you guys! Happy Twu Wuv Day!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

That's such a great story/memory :) You two are definately one of the neatest couples I know. God Bless :)

7:22 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Sweet story...
So happy the story went on to include mawwaige, twu wuv!
I gained a wonderful daughter-in-law!
xo

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home