Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Inspired by Rachel



More projects...

These are some purses I've been having fun putting together. They are merely copies of a majorly cool purse done by Rachel. I was amazed at how easy they were to put together and it's a great way to get rid of those scraps!

And here's a photo with my lovely model - who wishes not to be revealed, but notice the conspicuous bowl of ice cream in the background...

2 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

You did a great job on the purses! *How kind of your model to pose with one.* :o) (The bowl of ice cream confused me a little-now maybe if it was a sleeve of Walmart fig bars-then I would be able to figure things out better.)

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca, HEY!! I hope your pregnancy is going well, and you are feeling o.k. . I love the purses!! How do I get one?? They kind of remind me of purses made by a brand called "Blue Sky", which I love. Are you selling them?? If you are, please let me know and I'll take a couple off your hands! Take Care, Nikki Jane (from camp)

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home