Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 21, 2006

my love

Photo taken by my very artistic love...

Today is the celebration of the day my dear love was born into this world!
The big 25.
Tonight we will have pizza, his favorite food as long as it’s covered in greasy pepperoni.
Then he will be heading out to load up the dumpster in our front yard.
That’s my love.
He’s probably been thinking more about getting all the roofing junk into that dumpster today than about his birthday.
That’s ok. We celebrated last night with a pack of fig bars and two glasses of milk.
***
So happy birthday love! I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man.
***


3 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

So happy to hear that your roofing job is pretty much complete...again, Happy Birthday!

11:11 AM  
Blogger z said...

Happy birthday, Lukas! See ya Lord willing on Wednesday evening.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lukas! I was going to call this morning, but I don't have your number handy. Ah well, have a good one!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home