Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

Project....

Well, it's getting to be that time again...little E's birthday is quickly approaching.
Last night I finally decided what to give her. We've become rather avid fans of Little House on the Prarie lately, and so I picked up this pattern and some lovely purple fabric with tiny flowers to make her a bonnet. I originially planned on the whole outfit - dress & apron, too, but decided that might be too much at the moment. But she will love the bonnet. She is really into dressing up - mostly in hats and scarves and some old shoes. So this will be fun for her. I'll try to get a pic on here of the finished product!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Wow! what a great idea-not only are you giving her a birthday gift-but you are making her a lasting and cherished memory! I love it!-- and I know little E will too!
Thanks for stopping by the cabin-I always enjoy reading your blog!
Love Ya-Claudia

11:28 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hey Becca Jean! I love hearing from you. I do not like being so close in distance and never seeing you. Hey, did you hear that Krista got married on June 30?!?! WOO HOO!!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Can't wait to see the finished project!! Inspiring.

Can't wait to see you all!!!!!!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home