Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Artist at Work


Oh, yes, there is an artist in the house!

Friday, little E took a "P" (pen) and drew on the wall. She then came to show me and said "doggie!"

So, no more pens for little E (I know, I know, not supposed to let her play with them in the first place....oh well). But it was too cute. I couldn't punish her because well, first of all she didn't know she wasn't supposed to write on the wall, also I was laughing so hard.
The good thing is we just painted the wall, and there is lots more paint to go over it agian...

Here's a song that I've been singing a lot lately - from the book of Job - no matter what, Job will bless the Name of the LORD - something I need to take to heart daily.

by Tree63
Blessed be Your name,
In the land that is plentiful
Where the streams of abundance flow,
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be Your name

When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing you pour out, I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's all as it should be
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be Your name

On the road marked with suffering
Oh, There's pain in the offering
Blessed be your name

You give and take away, You give and take away

My heart will choose to stay,
Lord Blessed be Your name

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your posts, Rebecca. I see myself 20 something years ago in the things you say. I will be married 25 years this year and have been blessed with 12 children to raise and help raise me. God is good. Janie from Missouri

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E is to funny!
Oh yeah I'm all too familiar with that song! We sing that now and then at church!
Though there be pain in my offering I will turn around and offer it to You in praise! Still I will bless your name!

Blessed be your name!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home