Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 07, 2007

She makes me laugh...

Little E is just full of it this week!
This morning she kept talking about the "underware parade" and how she watched it - it was a "different parade, you know, the underware one." Sorry, E, I have no idea, where did you watch an underware parade?
"On TV at grandma D's house - and all kinds of different people were in their underware!"
She is talking about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and the Rockettes and other such dancers/batton twirlers in their "underware" too funny!

Yesterday after leaving her for "rest time" I heard the thump, thump of little feet getting out of bed and when I went to check on her she said, "I was just looking out the window at God's wonderful creation!"

Not feeling so hot this morning, I was laying down on the couch and she brought me one of her "special" chocolates from poppop - "Here is a chocolate mommy, it will help you feel better."
*she says "choc-o-late" very enunciated, I have her say it just so I can laugh~



Z, on the other hand is being a stinker this week. He is refusing to drink from a cup more than a few sips a day. So he gets 2 bowls of milky, soupy cereal fed to him and 1 bowl of watery applesauce. If anyone has had this problem (he won't take a bottle either, only wants mom...) what in the world did you do? Though yesterday we had ham and mac and I think the salt drove him to drink at least 1/2 a cup on his own.

Pic taken from http://www.boston.com/yourlife/home/stylephile/gwyn.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home