Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 26, 2005

FFH

"You take the Wheel, I will work the radio..."

I think that if Jesus were driving my car, I would't be listening to the radio.

Anyways, hope one and all had a very merry Christmas. Nothing wonderfully fantasmo is happening in my life and the 'rents are visiting this week, so check back after the new year b/c I'll not be posting again until then.

In the mean time, check out this quick and easy recipe for Chicken and Orzo - this is what we'll be feasting on for supper tonight:


TOMATO CHICKEN

6 chicken breasts, remove skin
1 lg. can crushed tomatoes
1/2 bottle Italian dressing (lite)
1 pkg. onion soup mix
1/4 c. white wine (optional)
Cooked Orzo

Remove skin from chicken breasts. Mix tomatoes, dressing and soup mix together. Pour over chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours covered. Prepare rice and use tomato mixture over orzo when serving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca, Great recipe! I make a chicken dish something like that- only I use a can of stewed tomatoes and a can of mushrooms over the chicken, and it's really easy! :) Have a great week!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still need to try that recipe!
It sure sounds good!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home